LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

devasish   13 January 2015

Late grandfather

My Late GrandFather has self acquired property. He died leaving His property Intestate. My GrandMother is also dead.

He has 2 Sons, A and B. A is elder.

Son B (My Uncle) confiscated all the property in his name. Running shops in some of the property. He got his shops registered.

What can elder son A (My Father) Do?

Can My father claim a partition?

If my father is unable to do so or (God Forbid) He dies, What can I, as an elder Grandson and son of my father, Do?

Please advice me?

Learning

2 Replies

B.T. RAVI (LEGAL MANAGER)     13 January 2015

A. Your father can file a partition suit before the jurisdictional court. Your father and Your uncle will have equal right over the property. 

B. In case in the presence of your grandmother, she will have share over the property.

C. In case, if your father dies, you can file a suit for partition. Contact a local advocate to resolve the matter. 

1 Like

devasish   13 January 2015

Originally posted by : B.T. RAVI ADVOCATE

A. Your father can file a partition suit before the jurisdictional court. Your father and Your uncle will have equal right over the property. 

B. In case in the presence of your grandmother, she will have share over the property.

C. In case, if your father dies, you can file a suit for partition. Contact a local advocate to resolve the matter. 

Thank You Advocate Ravi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register