LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramodh CS   04 February 2019

Land survey number mismatch with our extent and owner

We have land in Ramnagar, Ankanahalli village. Registered sale deed says below. Survey no. 172/1 Owner- Shivalingappa K Purchased from- Hanumantha KM Extent- 1.39 Acres plus 0.10 guntas karab area Total 2.09 Acres. Boundaries- exactly same as of now to the current possession. Current possession land as per cedestrial map of ankanahalli. Survey no. 167/2 Extent- 2.12 acres Owner- G Hanumaiah Boundaries- exactly same as of now to the current possession. Please help in further proceedings, their is a survey no. and owner name mismatch in RTC to our current possession and extent but boundaries remains same as per registration.

Learning

4 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Yopu can approach to concerned revenue authorties(Tehsildar)  and submit the application for correction of records

The revenue person responsible for maintaining land records can check from actual physical verifivcation and will set the records correct.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 February 2019

Get a Rectification Deed registered with concerned SR through a local prudent lawyer.

Pramodh CS   16 February 2019

Dr J C Vashista, I am very much thank you for your reply. When we went to sub registrar office and asked for the rectification deed, they we cannot rectification as the RTC owner is died from past 30years and also the current extent is 2.12 acres is also mismatch in RTC and Mutation. Hence they said there must be current RTC owner to be present for making rectification else they cannot make it. My question now is- Is their any supreme court order stating the land should be granted to those cultivators whose is enjoying from past many years?

Pramodh CS   16 February 2019

Mr Bilal U Gani, I am very much thankful to your prompt reply. Yes sir, i agree to your answer and take it forward and revert back to with answer in couple of days time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register