LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eshwar (vv)     29 March 2013

Land registration issue

Hi Iam planning to purchase an ancestral land belongs to 7 brothers in andhra pradesh...I have taken Encumberance certificate from 1955 till DEC 2012,,,EC is clean and no registrations have done till 2012.

1) But however, Recently a registration have taken place between Mrs A and Mrs B on same land...It seems these 7 brothers have done GPA to Mrs A, that has expired on 2000 year. However Registration b/w Mrs.A and Mrs.B is gift settlement between family and Mrs A and Mr.B are mother and son..Questions here is:

a) Does Registration or Gift Settlement b/w Mrs.A and Mr.B is VALID. I believe it is invalid since GPA expired longback and Mrs.A is no longer legal owner of the land..7 brother are legal owners....Please advice whether Iam correct or wrong... Please Let me know how owners can deal about this case...

b) If GPA does expire or valid for lifetime, does Registration or Gift Settlement b/w Mrs.A and Mr.B is VALID despite there is no written consent from actual owners 7 brothers...Please advice...

2) Another registration where 4 of the 7 brothers have done registration to Mr C. Without consent or signatures of  other 3 brothers...Does this registration or sale deed without consent of all brother/all legal owners is VALID or INVALID. Please advice and Please Let me know how owners can deal about this case...

Thanks & Regards,

Eshwar.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register