Land registered with wrong location in plan

software engineer

I buyed open land with servey number 123 . Owner had done registraion of 123 servey number where he constrcted house and possession till now and shown other location.When we had seen in plan we came to know this information.
Issue:Now we want to change location of correct location in servey number 123 in registration office via rectification deed but owner is not coming to registration office.



File civil suit in court and take decree of rectification against owner.


A deed of rectification needs to registered. If the seller is not willing, a civil action may be required. There is the option in approaching the consumer forum or placing the matter in Lok Adalat.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu