Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharath   28 July 2018

Land purchased from scheduled cast

Dear all, 

I purchased SC land from Scheduled cast person Mr.X in the year 1996, while purchasing we didn't take the govt permission since I also belong to Schedule Caste.

but we came to know letter we need to take approval even for transfer of land between SC to SC person.  Basically, we stay very far from the land couple plants,  plants/trees planted in 1996 same year we purchased and its been 22 years now. 

We wanted to cut trees when we applied for cutting in AC office in 2013,  permission was denied stating we have broken the PTCL act of 1978. 

I recently came to know there was a judgment on the similar case, where if person own/cultivate on the land for more than YY years. We don't need to justify our ownership of the land. 

Please help me in getting that judgement / or please let me know how I can get the permission to cut the tree. 

I am in my old age this was the old age money but when I need of it most, I am not getting anything. All these years I spent time, efforts and money to grow those trees are gone in vain. Now AC giving threat it will be taken in govt. How this is justice please help me. 

History of the land. 

Father of X applied application for the land in 1953, govt allocated/sanction him the land in 1956,  After 15 years he transferred the land to his son X in 1975. 

The land was with mr.X for 22years before he sold it to us. 

Thank you , 

Shar. 

Learning

1 Replies

Raghav Arora   02 August 2018

Dear!

The solution to your problem is going to the collector concerned with the presentation of your issue with due guidance of a good lawyer who deals with such cases, as this one is a technical case, and all lawyers are not competent enough for such cases. Go to the collector and talk to him in detail about this. 

In case the collector does not help, then you will have to  seek relief from the Civil Court.

Good Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register