Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragav (boss)     24 July 2014

Land patta in tamilnadu - how to get?

Sir

I have a 4 cent site near Pollachi, Coimbatore area, DTP approved. I bought
it before 2 years. I have bought this land from a layout promoter. I heard that 
PATTA is needed for this site. Now a days, patta is given along with registration documents, but before 2 years, patta had to be applied separately.

Can you tell me how to obtain patta? Is it a tedious process? Do I have to 
frequently visit the government offices for this? Do I have to go to the 
Registrar office or go to VAO? How much time it will take and what will be 
the amount to be spent for this? I also want to know the use of "patta". 

Is patta necessary to for apply for bank loans for house construction?

Can RTI be used to obtain patta? or will the govt officials get angry if I use RTI?

Learning

2 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     24 July 2014

Dear Mr.Raghav,

Since you have purchased the land from approved layout patta or Land document of lay out land is not required for any Bank loan. Still if you want to possess patta please apply for certified copy duly mentioning survey number to the jurisdictional Sub Registrar office where the land stand registered and obtain a copy.It is very simple procedure. 

Yours 

R.S.K.Singh

Marimuthu (Proprietor)     27 July 2014

Sir, Patta is a documenf issued to a lawful owner of the property by the Revenue department.Patta is must for obtaing loan from bank,further this document is essential for registration of sale of land @ S.R.O Office.Write an application seeking patta in a plain paper addressed to concernd VAO where property is located. The following photo copy of documents are required to be annexed with the application 1.Title Deed 2.Parent documents 3.Chitta for the S.F.No Chitta can be obtained from the Taluk office ,Pollchi. feel free to contact me @ 89739 18699

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register