Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tushar (Founder)     10 March 2014

Land partition

Hi Everyone,

I had a question. My dad including him has 5 brothers and their mom had partitioned the land equally. According to my dad, they went to a government office and signed on some documents during the partition of the land. So it's on record that the said person will get this land but the map of the land is with another brother of my dad which as of now has bad intentions. We have decided to go and register it in my dad's name.

So I wanted to know if there will be a chance that there will be obstacles in getting registering the land in my dad's name? Can that brother seize the land from my dad? If that brother takes his mom and gets its transferred in his name, will a permission be taken from my dad before doing that? Because seeing that elections are on the govt office to register the land will be closed or else we would have gone this March end itself.

Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     10 March 2014

I hope it is your mothers property, u said partition had already been done, is it registered or unregistered? If it is un registered it is better to get it  registered done immediately, if it is registered there is no need to worry.  Yes if it is unregistered, it gives his younger brother a opportunity to try for the same.

Tushar (Founder)     10 March 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. My dad's mom had done the partition to all of her sons. My dad didn't register it in his name yet, just the partition has been done and the records are there who all gets the partition. So according to the records dad gets certain portion. But he hasn't yet registered in his name. So we will be going soon but I would like to know if the brother tries to make it in his name will the concerned authority take permission from my dad that his brother is trying to register the land in his name?

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     11 March 2014

As i said earlier, he can get it done with the help of your grand mother,  if she cooperates.

No need of third party help.

Tushar (Founder)     11 March 2014

Okay. Thanks a lot. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register