Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vamsi (Manager)     05 May 2015

Land occupied

Dear Sirs,

My Father was a State govt employee , Now he is retired from the services. The state government has allotted open plots of 400 sq yards to all the Gazatted officers in 1996. 

They have formed one society and my Father joined as a member in 1996 and the plot of 400 sq yards has been alloted and it has been registered on my Fathers name. Before registering the plot he has taken signatures on the blank paper and told my father that it is for registration purpose.  

The incharge of the society is my fathers collegue . My father is asking for our registration documents from year 1996 but he is telling something ... and assured us that our document is safe he will return it to us. Finally he didn't gave our registered document he kept it with him and in 2004 the secretary of the society lost his life in major accident.

But, some how we have got the true copy of the sale deed from the Sub registrar office and Encumbrance certificate also and till date the land is on my fathers name.

Actually the plot area is 1000 sq yards, In 600 yards some very big business people has constructed 3 luxurious villas and the 400 sq yards they left it open and they built a car shed. The present value of the plot will be in crores. 

Till today we are not in the position of land. Recently i have approached society office for to help us to take position and correct identification of our plot. They told us that once the plot is  registered the society is no more concerned about it and that is your problem.

The present people who are in our land seems to be strong influence people and we are in confusion state and how to proceed further.

While discussing with the society people they also raised doubt that whether my father gave any GPA to the secretary? Now we are worried that the secretary at the time of registration he has taken signature of my father on the blank paper told us that it is for registration purpose and he could have done any fraud to us? . We have searched the GPA's also in  Sub registrar office but we didnt found any.

Ultimately as per the government records my father name is there. Please send your valuable sugesstions and guidance to proceed further.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   05 May 2015

You have the sale deed papers and latest EC shows your father's name. Go to the revenue authorities, first to identify the land you own. They are the ones to tell you if your land is ancroached upon. Then only you have a legal remedy for possession. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register