Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aashl3sh   04 November 2018

Land issue (govt vs owner)

Hi,

I need a help, I have a family property and i am the care taker of the property and also one of the shareholder. One of my neighbor did some document modification(he was a document writer in govt office) and showed it as his property and shown it as an access land and took money from the GOVT. He passed away.

My dad filled a case and it is in High Court. Now the Property is in the name of Government and they have come to take a position(Planning to allot to some Trust). We are in this property from 1867(We have paper which says this land belongs to my family from almost 100years).

My Dad passed away last month and i am not sure what action should be taken, can you please help.

We submitted the letter to the Tehsildar . He visited last week and he is now asking for some money so that he can stop  illegal visits by the Trust Members.

Learning

9 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     04 November 2018

since your Dad pased away during the pendency of the case, you have to file LR petition to make all your family members as LR's of your father.. If your father did not obtain any interim order, you have to obtain atleast Status Quo order.

Thank you Sir, I have alredy submitted a Letter to the High Court attaching his Death Certificate.

Is there any other way to make GOVT Officials not to enter into this property until this is Resolved?

Tashildar is saying that this land is alloted to a Trust and he has not taken the money yet(Govt Fee), before taking the money he wated to check if this property has any issue.Now he is asking for some money (Bribe) and he has given 2 day to arrange the money, he said he will ask the trust not to take this land and submit a fresh letter to the DC.

since the matter is subjudice Tashildar has no right to take any action without the order or permission of the court. Asking bribe is a serious issue which has to be struck down with iron hand. Approach ACB officials to trap him.

submission of letter is not sufficient you have to file implead petition

if the trust is not party to the case filed by your father, you have to make them as party now and obtain status quo order.

Hi Sir,

We are not sure if this land is really alloted to the trust. I am trying to take status on this. i will get an update by tomorrow.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 November 2018

Have you so far engaged a very able LOCAL counsel to defend you!

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 November 2018

No definite suggestion is possible unless the documents are perused.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 November 2018

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Succession/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g;, O/o Tehsildar, Revenue/Civil courts, HC, SC …

You can also try to get free legal advice from FREE Legal Aid that is usually in LOCAL courts Complex..

madastu vishal   25 January 2019

hello i have land which is given by army ,now i want to sell this land . But the problem is i made new shatwar which got new survey number. the survey number in the passbook is different . so my question is how to change the survey number in pataa passbook as per shatwar. i went mandal office they are saying that system is showing giving warning that there is no right to change the survey number please can i have better solution for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register