LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Stanly (Art Director)     05 January 2015

Land has been registered on a different name in the registry

Hello Can Someone Suggest what has to be done.

Yesterday I went to BBMP office to pay tax for the previous year 2009 onwards and I am surprised to see that tax has been paid till current year by someone else Named Afroz. Further discussing with the officer in the BBMP he said in the Register still it says Babu is the authority of the Site which is my Dad.  Officer Suggested to meet someone in the Corporation office to Check in the Registry and when I checked with him in Register I am surprised to see that the Property has been Sold to someone else and then to a person named Afroz. I am very much concerned now and I am clueless. the person in that office you should look for a legal to put an 'Objection' for the property. 

I was going through the website (bbmp site ) to look about the Tax paid details I could see the owners name as Afroz with the our PID and I see two property listed under his name. I checked the 2008-2009 tax paid details it shows the Amount I paid that is 301 rs. but with his Name. Everything is confusing. I have attached some Images I am not sure whether it communicates.

We had pledged the Property Documents in a Co-operative Society Bank for a loan from 2003-2012. We did'nt sell to anyone, how could be done without our knowledge.

I have few questions about the civil laws.

1. Can a Property had Same PID for two different Property.
2. Can a BBMP Office and Corporation Registry have different informations.
3. Can properties will be sold without the Signatory of the Sons

Please someone help me with the situation with valuable ideas. 

The property is in Kadugondanahalli Bangalore North. We have a small house constructed in that land and we receive rents till now.

Please Suggest

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register