Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vignesh   06 September 2017

Land grabbed by third party and builded a factory

Hi all,

New to this forum

Want to know about the legal information. My Land was grabbed by the third party where Government officials also supported (Local Panchayat People, JE from EB, VAO), based on survey number where Registrate Office(they also agreed their mistake) mistakenly registered land with additional 250 sqft(for third party), due to this person acquired our land at around 600 sqft. We submitted petition and it was rejected by local RI saying that survey number land marking was correct without visiting the land simply reject the petition.

Ours is Farm Land from my grandfather period, others are sold and make it as residential plot, from there third party build the factory and acquired ~600sqft land, we also plan to harvest something in our land going forward.

Problem is they build the factory on top of residential plot.

Is it legally allowed to build the factory on top of residential plot?

What is the best way to get our acquired land?

Can i file the case for stay order as it is the residential plot? and we too plan for to harvest something on that land?

What is the best way to get rid of this problem, as the opponent person was financially stable and hence he correct the mistake using money.

Please guide the proper solution for to overcome this problem.

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 September 2017

What proof you have relating to measurement of your land? If land belongs to your grandfather do you have khasra/ Khatauni or copy of Lagan giving descripttion and size of land with all particulars. If you have proper proof the file suit for permanent Injunction, possession and damages. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register