Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (AM)     04 September 2012

Land dispute

Hello,

I want some suggestion from site users.

I have an ancestral land origanailly of my grandfather. At the time of my grandfather ,When the survey of land is going on, nobody is on land site to claim and govt official put the name of Govt for that land. Now we are fighting case against Bihar Govt. My father and all his brother are passed away. Now we all brother are fighting for it.

Will somebody suggest that can i make an sale this land to someone else by quoting the current circumastance in the agreement? Is it valid? If yes what is the most favourable possible alternative.

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     04 September 2012

dear querist,

how can you sale such land/property which is presently not in your possesion and in your absolute title? kindly check all the revenue records yearwise and consult some local lawyer to draft your case if there is something wrong or illegal order passed for the change of the enteries for the tranfer of land to govt.

Jahnavi (Nil)     06 September 2012

Dear Sir

My father has purchased land in year 1995. In the sale deed, only the vendor has singed in all the pages. Vendor son  signed as witness in sale deed. Now Vendor son is telling that i have signed as witness and not as a vendor party in the sale deed. So the sale deed is void. Now vendor son is demanding for land. vendor son was major at the time of selling (son age was  34 yrs at the time of selling) Now we are fighting for that land

Will somebody suggest that  how can i make fight for land.

thanks and regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register