Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (none)     16 August 2012

Land dispute

Dear Sir,

If Can some one explain me where does "Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal " stands in Hierachy?

Who is above MRT is case there need to appeal ?

Question: My friend"C" bought a land in Karjat from "B", who bought it from "A" in the year 2011 January.

When C bought the land of 12 acres from B the 7/12 and PHerphar were in order(form-6) and B 's name appeared.

Intially when A was the land lord, name of a person X (who happened to be an Adivashi) was mentioned in Kul,which went to Tehsildar's court and X declared that he never cultivated the land nor paid any tax not belongs to him, by mistake his name apperared in 7/12 and Tehsildar passed the order stating the that A was the owner and name of X from 7/12 was removed.

After this order A sold to B and B sold to C(my client). In the month of June'11, the Pranth(sub Collector) has sent a notice to Circle rejecting the Judgement of Tehsildar and ordered them to reverse all sales and &/12 will be on the name of A with kul X mentioned in that.

Now,we have approached to Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal to dishonour the order of pranth. Are we on a right track? MRT's rulling not in favour of us, can we go to high court directlt.

Brgds

Ram

Learning

1 Replies

santosh alhat (sr. manager)     16 August 2012

Dear Sir,

I have filed civil suite at pune senior division magistrate. I have ancestral property at - post. Hirve turfe narayangaon, tal. Junner .Dist. Pune . This land is " Navin avibhajya sharthivar". My daddy & uncle given said land for 5yrs Khand. My dad have not check properly the paper. The person who has taken this land for 5yrs was taken the power of attorney frudulenlty . Meanwhile my uncle expired.

The person has applied to' vibhagiya ayukt, pune' to conver theland in old tenure. And transfer the land in his son name. Now the 7/12 at tahasil computer record is in name of my dad & uncles name. And at village 7/12 in name of other person. This malpracticing is in favour done with revenue officer.

I have made review application eith " Vibhagiya Aukt, Punarvasan branch, vidhanbhavan, pune' for the review the order but they give me letter to go to the civil court.

I want to know the procedure to get the new tenure  alnd in old tenure. I have appled to get the documents from RTI act with said authority but do not get answer properly, what to do now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register