LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raviraj patil (abc)     30 September 2016

Land dispute

There is dispute between my plot and plot behind my plot, there are two plots with same size each with 1500 sq. feet and each facing towards their respective road, On paper its 1500sq feet but actually there is extra 600 sq. feet between these two plots, we have constructed our house on 1500 sq which is on paper and using 300 sq. feet out of extra 600 sq. feet for gardening and constructed 1 wooden room in that place, Now the owner of that plot is asking us to remove that room and claiming that its his property, and when we asked him to measure his 1500 from road facing to his plot he is not ready also I asked him to make 50-50 for that also he is not ready, so intentionally he is trying to steal the extra 600 sq. feet, and he is pressurizing on me by using his power of being a police person , so I want suggestions how I can lead and take required action on him and save property.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 September 2016

Ravi ji u need to take town planning sanction plan for your perticular plot. It will show actual size of ur plot.

U can give notice through lawyer for tresspass on your neighbour for acquiring 600 sq ft from your side.

If u like my suggstion then give THANK my profile.

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     01 October 2016

Take the help of an advocate. You can get the area surveyed by the appropriate surveyor, Revenue or town Planning or such, and with the records of mutation of areas in your & the back door neighbour determine the actual boundaries.

The methodology varies from State to State.

Please consult an advocate

Need not be afraid just because he is a Police personal. There are remedies in his higher authorities, if you follow the correct legal procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register