LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sank007 (Engg)     03 February 2017

Land compensation for index ii holders

I own 3000sq.ft land in Pune and now it is going to come under Ring road project. I own the Index-II of the land and it has my name on it. The 7/12 is not on my name as the land i should buy to get my name on 7/12 should be greater than 10000Sq.ft. The other group of people owning the land also have Index II on their name. The previous owner of the land(plotting is done on his land) has 7/12 on his name. To get government compensation for our land which is going under ring road are we eligible to get the compensation as we only hold Index II and not 7/12. What is the procedure to get compensation in such cases?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Which land acquisition office is handling your case. Tell office no . Land acquisition office are allocated no some 1 to 26. Under which section notice are issued to you There are two acts , old land acquisition act 1894 and new acquisition act 2013 under which act you got notice

(Guest)
Which land acquisition office is handling your case. Tell office no . Land acquisition office are allocated no some 1 to 26. Under which section notice are issued to you There are two acts , old land acquisition act 1894 and new acquisition act 2013 under which act you got notice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register