Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GSC (Propreitorship)     08 June 2012

Land aquisition

sir,

I has purchased  one Standard Holding of Agricultural land in Andhra Pradesh State and   I hasconverted the said entire Agricultural Land into  Non Agricultural Land.  

Subsequently  I again purchased another one Standard Holding of  Agricultural Land in Andhra Pradesh State,  will my  said  converted land will also be included in my holding irrespective of conversion from Agricultural Land into Non Agricultural Land.   Wheather now I am the Surplus Land Holder  or Non -Surplus Land Holder inrespect of holding of said Agriculural Land of  one Standard Holding and Non Agricultural Land of one Standard Holding.

Some are saying that  even though I converted the said Agricultural Land into Non Agricultural Land , the converted land will also be included and computed in my holding and that they are saying that now I has became as Surplus Land Holder in  respect of my above said Agricultural Land and Non Agricultural Lands.

Wheather the A.P Land Reforms ( Ceiling on Agricultural  Holdings ) Act, 1973 and Rules, 1974 will also attracts to the Converted Lands which are converted from Agricultural Lands into Non - Agricultural Lands.

To my knowledge there is no ceiling limit   in respect of Non Agricultural Land.

Wheather  for an individual person/company is there any  legally prescribed limit of  holding of  land area inrespect of Non - Agricultural Lands.

Please clarify  my said doubts in a detailed manner for which I will be thankful to you Sir.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register