LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh   24 August 2018

Land agreement

mu mummy (annu soni) agreement with mangle bhuiya buyer rs 50 stamp paper non judicial agreement paper in 19/09/2011 land price 3 lakhs but my mummy give her 2lakhs and say 1 lakh give you after registry but after 3 year he death but his wife and child alive now i have face 3 problem first his wife not ready for registry 2and 19/09/2011 that time bhuiya in General but now bhuiya chance in government order to ST and one more problem land 3 dismile but government law says only 5 dismile registry allow in chhattisgarh and and my family build a house and stay in 3 years

Learning

6 Replies

Sourabh   24 August 2018

My whats app no. 7999945082 for agreement pic

Sourabh   24 August 2018

My whats app no. 7999945082 for agreement pic

Vikas Jangid   24 August 2018

sir in my colony there are four houses and the road ended at my home a hoise opening other side is claiming a gate in his back of house to ise our khasra road he started making windows gates and other unnecessary water pipes on that route and has filled civil case .what we have to do

sir in my colony there are four houses and the road ended at my home a hoise opening other side is claiming a gate in his back of house to ise our khasra road he started making windows gates and other unnecessary water pipes on that route and has filled civil case .what we have to do

Sourabh Soni (Student)     24 August 2018

vikas are u mad i am not a advocate

I think saurabh you are more than me ..as 8 had seen earlier messages and ur reply if u dnt know than u simply tell me that ur are not good in this field.thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register