LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajasekhar   19 February 2019

Land acquisition related

THIS QUESTION IS ABOUT LAND ACQUISITION HAPPEND LONG BEFORE BY GOVERNMENT TO CONSTRUCT HOUSES FOR POOR .MY GRAND FATHER HAS A LAND IN NEAR BY MY VILLAGE WHERE WE ARE NOT STAYING NOW.AT THAT TIME WE HAVE 1.6 ACERS IN ONE PLACE AND 0.5 ACRES IN ANOTHER PLACE.THE TWO FEILDS ARE SHOWING AS GRAMMA KANTAM NOW. IN 1.6 ACRES ONE COLONY WAS BUILD FOR SC,ST.THE OTHER LAND(0.5) IS VACANT.NOW THE QUESTION IS WITH PROPER PAPERS CAN I GET THAT LAND.TELL ME THE PROCESS HOW TO APPLY FOR IT.WHEN I ASK VRO HE IS TELLING LAND ACQUISITION YOUR LAND WAS TAKEN.HOW CAN I KNOW THE DETAILS OF THAT LAND ACQUISITION.

Learning

1 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     19 February 2019

You stated that land was acquiered long back so how you can claim the land now .During process of land acquistion the Govt. issues a notofocation under Section- 4 of Land Acquistion Act, the publication is made in general and published in news papers.Then  after the price is settled the Award is  published under Sec- 12.

It is the time when any one having objection to Award can file it in the collectrate ofice or before the land Acuistion officer .

Now first thing you need to do is find the copy of Award... You can find it in collectorate office or even the revnue office.

If you land was acquiered and the compansation was disbursed then you can do nothing . 

The award will clearify your case. If your land does not falls in the acquiered land or compansation was disbursed to wrong person you can check that in acquistion office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register