Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh babu (software engineer)     21 June 2013

Land

Hello Sir/Madam,

My grandfather having 6 children’s (2 sons and 4 daughters). He has 30 acres at his expiry date (1-2-1999). He didn’t write any will at that time. I am the elder son’s son.

In the year of 2000, my father and his brother shared that land based on some commitments.(both are settled land in Rs.100 stamp papers).

My father got 22 acres and his brother got 7 acres of land. In the year of 2011, my father got registration for that 22 acres land from his brother (1) and sisters (4) and my grandmother.at that time my father brother having 2 daughters (1 daughter is 18 years old another daughter is 14 years old).

My Questions are:

1.       Is it possible to file a case on my father from his brother daughter (18 years daughter) for property?

2.       Is court considering 2000 year notary (Rs. 100 stamp papers)? And is court consider that commitments?

Regards,

Suresh.

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     21 June 2013

all legal heirs will have right over an ancestral property. the property was already partitioned on mutual understanding.  if any one may claims, try to come to mutual understanding as previously did by your father and his brother   if   not    consult a lawyer of your area.

Dharmesh (none)     22 June 2013

dear sir,

i want to know what are the rates to convert agriculture land to non-agricultur.?

land is located at Gujarat- jilla- valsad, taluko- umargaon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register