Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thakur Rudraksh Singh (Environmental Professional)     12 June 2015

Know about Property Documents Varanasi

Dear learned professional

Recently we brought a piece of plot at Varanasi (non-municipal area) and got registered in my mother's name. But after few days my mother died. We have no mutation and udhharan khatauni in my mother's' name except registered sale deed, now how to proceed to get mutation as my mother died. Can we get mutation in my mother's name or can we get mutation in my father's name (who is live). Second question what are the other document we have to get from Revenue Department or other department apart from Mutation and Khatauni as I am novice regarding land and its document.

Kindly advise me .

Regards

Rudraksh Singh

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     13 June 2015

Please clarify that is it a plot or open land. Is layout has been done.

You have not mentioned your religion.  Assuming that you are hindu, once your mother dies intestate (without writing will), the property goes to her sons, daughters and husband.  Not mutating the land in your mother name is a small error which can be rectified.  As your mother died, you can directly mutate the property in the name of her legal heirs. 

For mutating the names of legal heirs of your mother in the revenue records, you have to submit the Pahanies, sale deed of your mother, death certificate of your mother.  You have to give an application for mutuation in the Tahasil office. 

Thakur Rudraksh Singh (Environmental Professional)     14 June 2015

Very Much Thanks for reply.

Additional Info: Plot has bounday and also We are Hindu

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     14 June 2015

What is the extent of land. who has authorised the layout, Gram Panchayat, Urban Development Authority, DTCP etc.?

Thakur Rudraksh Singh (Environmental Professional)     14 June 2015

The layout is registered with Sale Deed by Uttar Pradesh Goverment Sub- Registrar II, Varanasi and area is 4080 Sq Feet. Layout is also authorised by Gram Panchayat

Regards

Rudraksh Singh

Thakur Rudraksh Singh (Environmental Professional)     16 June 2015

Is Uddharan Khatauni and Mutation (dakhil Kharij) is same in Uttar Pradesh ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register