LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bineesh (BA)     26 February 2013

Kindly help me please

I am a Hindu boy very soft, helping nature and sensitive, (34) married (registered on 1st Oct 2009 under special marriage act) to a Muslim 3 years back due to this we never had support from my in laws as they were against our marriage and also not financially strong, but still I used to help them financially, we had only support from my parents and relatives my parents and also they have gifted her all type of gold ornaments, I have taken insurance in her name and son name, and I have taken medical insurance in her name and son name, and also I was saving RD in my sons name for the future education. We have a baby boy of 2 years, as the baby was born in 7 ½ month at that time both wife and son were hospitalized for 3 weeks, though her parents knew they dint even visited or helped, as there were no one to take care she was staying in my house my mom, dad, brothers and relatives were taking care of my wife and son and I used to be there on every weekends, on Jan 6th 2013 she simply started an issue and fought with me and went back to her home along with our baby by giving a statement to the police station "that she don’t want to live with me", (She removed all her jewels and gave it to me but she carried all her dress and my sons dress to her home), and when I called her she is asking me to convert to Muslim, so that she will come back. i can’t live without my wife and son, is there any way that I could get my wife and son back. I am ready to take a separate house so that she can follow her religion and I will follow mine, but still she is telling that her parents will not send her with me unless I am converted to Muslim. I want both of them in my life I love her so much. Kindly advice what I could do.

Its 45 days now I want to see my son and wife but I don’t know the address where is she staying neither she is not calling me on phone also. Kindly help me.

She knows that I love her so much and I can’t live without her and I would do anything for her. I think she is taking advantage of this; yes I am ready to do anything for her except covert to Muslim.

Learning

8 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     27 February 2013

hello,

are you seeking legal help ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Bineesh (BA)     28 February 2013

yes sir

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     28 February 2013

Send RCR notice, please make sure you consult good lawyer

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     28 February 2013

Please file  a petition for restitution of conjugal rights under Hindu marriage Act, before the family court.

srishaila,bangalore,advocate,8741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Bineesh (BA)     28 February 2013

hello Sir/Madam,

can she and her family convert my son to muslim without my knowledge??

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     01 March 2013

if her family members are not allowing to meet you then you can file a writ of habeas corpus.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Sreenivasa Rao. S. (Business)     05 March 2013

Before getting marriage you would have been talked to her in regard to your cast, and you are not intrested to convert into muslim.How is that you dont know her address, Take legal action with the openion of your elders, first find her address.See that the problem is solved out of the legal way. During you are in love with her may be some mediator knowing the address of the girl, still youcan trace her address in the school/collage where she studied. handle the matter in a soft way. Proceeding legally may time time and day by day you are loosing your happines, life.

Sreenivasa Rao.S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register