Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Kindly advise on 498a intrim bail and further actions

Dear Sir(s),

1- On 498A case filed by my Wife and in-laws, Yesterday I applied for my bail.

2- Interim bail was granted by respective ACJM.

3-Permanent bail will be granted on Mar 5th as they provided next date.

4- After yesterday's bail, file was sent for mediation. Mediation date is still awaited and not confirmed and will be given in next 2-3 days, however it will be before March 5th on which I'll get permanent bail.

My Query:

As I am not interested in mediation and do not want to attend(due to false allegations raised by my in-laws and wife), So, will there be any side effects if I don't attend mediation before my permanent bail on MArch 5th ?

FYI...I already filed divorced case with my wife under HMA 13(1)(ia) under cruelty for which first hearing is pending in March 13th. In response, wife filed sec 125 maintenance case.

Kindly advise on the same.

Thank you & regards

Neeraj Singh

Ghaziabad

Learning

4 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     16 February 2018

Discussions during mediations are not used against litigants if the mediation fails. You must attend the mediation and state your position truthfully, with calm and politely.

sanker sehgal   16 February 2018

it is ur will and wish to attend the mediation, the judge shall not judge the application of bail on the basis that u had not attended the mediation, (mediation is the way to settle the matter amicably) further from the information provided by you, the complaint u/s 498A was subsequent to ur divorce petition, which again give u strong reason that the complaint filed by ur partner was fake and just a counter blast, so no worry. further i would recommend you to read few land mark judgments on 498A. 

(Guest)

Hello Sehgal Sir,

Divorce petition was filed by me after my inlaws filed false 498A and other IPCs like 307, 506, 3/4 etc. CrPC 307 was quashed by investigating officer as there was no proof found which supports 307.

Thanks

Neeraj

Sachin (N.A)     18 February 2018

Originally posted by : Neeraj Singh
Dear Sir(s),

1- On 498A case filed by my Wife and in-laws, Yesterday I applied for my bail.

2- Interim bail was granted by respective ACJM.

3-Permanent bail will be granted on Mar 5th as they provided next date.

4- After yesterday's bail, file was sent for mediation. Mediation date is still awaited and not confirmed and will be given in next 2-3 days, however it will be before March 5th on which I'll get permanent bail.

My Query:

As I am not interested in mediation and do not want to attend(due to false allegations raised by my in-laws and wife), So, will there be any side effects if I don't attend mediation before my permanent bail on MArch 5th ?

FYI...I already filed divorced case with my wife under HMA 13(1)(ia) under cruelty for which first hearing is pending in March 13th. In response, wife filed sec 125 maintenance case.

Kindly advise on the same.

Thank you & regards

Neeraj Singh

Ghaziabad

You must attend the mediation it will be in your favour. Court has granted you the inteim bail so that you can join mediation without fear. You should linger on the mediation for two to three hearings.

It will give impression to judge that nothing is so serious that bail cannot be granted and it will also show that you are coooperative. And you will get bail easily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register