Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     01 September 2014

Kindly advise

Dear Experts,

I filed a divorce case on cruelty against my wife in the family court 4 year ago. The judgement  is due this month. She has been fighting the case staying in my house and continuing her inhuman atrocities on my family members including my aged mother who is a cancer patient. She has been delaying the case to the extent of 4 years and it is very likely she will do the same in the High Court also after delivery of judgement by the family court. Now as her actrocities  continue can I appeal in the High Court that I wish to give her a Separate Accomodation so that  I can save my family members. My wife is a working lady.

Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 September 2014

you have not mentioned that on which name is the house , what cruelty you have shown in your petition , what your lawyer says , how and why you had allowed her to stay in your home , why you had not throw her out from your house ? don't worry Police did not interfere in matrimonial matters .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 September 2014

without the court order you could have made a separate residence for her why such long time you had waited 

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     01 September 2014

Thanks.

She has threatened not to leave and occupy the house by throwing out everyone. Therefore, I want it to be done through Court. Is it possible under the present circumstances ? Reply please..

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register