Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sankar Ganesh (CEO)     04 July 2010

Kind Help Required

Sir

During my employment, I was incharge of a company and in that time, one of the employee has committed offence and it has been accepted by him. While enquiry a company staff has slapped him but no injury. The employee lodged a complaint both in my name and the staff. The employee has obtained a government doctor certificate and obtained medical slip from police station. In the mean time we applied anticipatory bail and got sanctioned from High Court Bench. The employee has given a complaint in a station alleging that I and the other staff have threatened his life and I have motivated the staff to slap him.

I have been crossed under sec 506 part 2, I am a finance professional and because of this case I have lost very good opportunities in my life. I have missed more than 6 to 10 overseas top banking jobs. At present I am CEO of the company.

The past employee is willing for compromise but his advocate is twisting him. The past employee accepts his mistake in complaining against me and he is sure of that I am not involved in any manner. Moreover because of fear over the past employers he does not compromise. So at present i am at home and not going anywhere for job. I am from lower middle class and I have grown all along based on my skills and potentials.

Now I would like to know how to overcome this issue. I have more chances for paralysis and I have undergone treatment for it. For the past 5 months I am not in any job. Please help me to overcome this issue as the case is pending in magistrate court. The hearing is scheduled on 6th July 2010.

1. How i can be released from this issue and how to proceed further?

2. Whether I can apply for renewal of passport as the passport has been elapsed during 2006?

3. Whether I can go for anyother employment and be free from this issue?

4. I am mentally disturbed and this has highly affected my parents who are all aged around 65 years, please help me.

5. If there is no solution for this other than keep on attending hearing, then it is better for me to decide my life.... Since my only mistake is that employment with that company other than that I have not committed any mistake. I am a jovial person and I have no person who even thinks of against me.

Please reply....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register