LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ali   22 December 2017

Kidnap & theft case

Dear Experts, I was kidnapped by my wife n her family members last month Nov. regarding this I filed complaint at PS with following sections 323,363,506& IPC. Case is going on & some accused got arrested. Later on before this incident..same day in my absence my wife n her family members did robbery in my home n took following my belongings. All my educational certificates Passport Bank pass books Cheque books Experience certificates Cash Gold... Note: Both incidents happened at different police stations limits n both police are refusing to take case... 1.Where I need to approach to get my theft items?? Thanks in advance... Ali Akram

Learning

12 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     22 December 2017

1. If police refused to registered FIR the proper course open to you is to send your complaint to the concerned superindent of police of the District and if no action is taken then you may file a private complaint before jurisdictional Magistrate.

2. Then you may file an appliaction for search and seizure of stolen properties from the succespector premises, on such application Magistrate will direct to contend search in your presence and they have to submit a report to a Magistrate.

3. If you serious about persuving above legal actions you may consult a criminal lawyer in your locality.  

Ali   22 December 2017

Thx sir....Sure I'll contact to DCP....if some thng went wrong..then I'll file private case...

(Guest)

Dear Sir

Your story itself is contradictory in many parts.

Firstly, you mentioned that you were kidnapped. How did you file an FIR? You have also not mentioned the modus operandi of kidnapping.

Secondly, you mentioned in your facts that your wife took away certain properties of yours, including ECs/pass books etc. If you were really kidnapped, how do you know what all valuables/documents went missing? And how are you so sure that your wife & her family actually took your belongings? You are not supposed to know that as you have been kidnapped and taken away from your home/place of residence.

regards

Ali   22 December 2017

Dear Sir, I was kidnapped by my wife n her family members they directly involved in this crime n Case got registered in ps at 11Pm. Same day I returned to my home then I obsrve my belongings got theft by them.evn my owners n neighbors are evidence for theft... Next day I approach to police where my kidnap case got registered... they said it comes under other PS limits....then I went to their to file complaint...my local police said it needs to include in kidnap case. In this way both the CI are refusing to take case... Note: my owners n neighbors are evidence for this... Plz suggest now.... Where I need to approach to get my belongings? If I file private case how many days it 'll take to get in action...!!! Thx.. Ali

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 December 2017

Advocate KayBee is cross-examining Ali as defence lawyer of his wife.

1 Like

(Guest)

cheekycheekylaugh@Ali I am not convinced about your testimony, Sir. You mention on one hand that you were kidnapped by your wife & her family, right? Then how did you manage to return home & lodge a case at PS at same day “...at 11pm”  per your statement? It seems unlikely that a kidnapper would release his victim so that latter can freely file a case against him laugh

@ Dr MPS Ramani: Sir please enlighten me with what questions you would have asked @Ali, knowing facts of his case? 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 December 2017

I would have asked him the same questions if he had come to me privately and not in public.  I would have given him the replies too if the opponent were to ask the same questions.

Ali   23 December 2017

Dear Experts, I need valuable advice so that I can get my belongings. Thx in advance Akram

(Guest)
@MPS Ramani: Sir this is a public forum....

(Guest)
@Ali u may please contact me with all relevant/specific details at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com. Regards Advocate Kaybee

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 December 2017

I have not stated here anything that cannot be publicly stated.

(Guest)

No...I didnt say that Sir

please read my comment carefully

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register