Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Kumar (HOD Planing & Developement)     02 September 2014

Khata number mistake in inherited sale deeds/registered deed

Dear Experts,
Greetings of the Day!

I've purchased a Plot in Jharkhand in Aug '2012 from Mrs. Shobhana Mukharjee. The same plot was purchased by Mrs. ABC eight months ago i.e. Jan '2012 from Lt. Ram Kumar Saw Motation (Correction Slip) was issued and accordingly rent tax was paid for the year 2012-13 in both cases.

I've taken Housing Loan from the Nationalized Bank and the construction work is completed and i'm living in this house since Jan '2014.

Now problem is that Khata No. of the said plot No. was recorded incorrect in both the sell deed and accordingly in the Motation (Correction Slip) as well as Rent Receipt.

Now I've approached Mrs. Shobhana Mukharjee for the rectification, but sadly she is not responding properly as she says that she sold what she purchased. Secondly the legal hires of Lt. Ram Kumar Saw is asking for a huge amount instead of the correction. Also the registrar office is asking for the full revenue twice (one for Mrs. ABC as the correction in my sale deed couldn't happen without correction in her sale deed and one for my sale deed rectification). I think it would cost me around 50,000-00 and i'm not in the position to manage this amount.

I've given written request to the Circle Officer for the rectification of the same but no response has came. Again i've given written notice to Mrs. Shobhana Mukharjee for rectification but she also didn't responded too. Although the legal hires of Lt. Ram Kumar Saw are trying to mental harassing me an my family members.

Now keeping the above facts & circumstances in mind please advise the legal aspects of rectification of the Khata number. Please provide any case reference if possible!

I've enclosed the copy of request letter to CO & Mrs. Shobhana Mukharjee which will help to understand the case in simple.

Regards,

Manish Kumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register