Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwin Kumar Ballari (PVT)     16 January 2016

Karnataka land reform act 2015

HI ALL,

I have Purchased and Agricultutal Land in  Last Nov 2014  from Family fried as he was in Problem  his anty was admitted to hosipital and was having huge expenditure so he was in need of money so  I purchased the Land  around 4  acres and Registered with stamp duty etc. Now they have  put  note in RTC that  Voilation of Karnataka Land Reform Act  79A and 79B and my Income is above 200000 PA.My  father  has Agrigultural  land  from 1981 given by  defence (4 acre) which we are  cultivating since than. I have shown agricultural income  also given by village Accountant.After  1 Year  the Case is coming before Land Tribunal with Assistant  Commssionor  after amendment and mean time Karnataka Land Reform  act  got Amendment  2015  Income  Limit  raised to  25 lakhs and non Agrigulturalist can purchases the Land and power  is given to  DC.

Now My Question.

1 Now  AC will disposed the case as per old act  when Income limit was 200000 PM.

2 Or will he consider the New  present  act as case is coming  now to him after  amendment 2015. where income limit is 2500000.

Kindly  reply with details if you have certaion case please let me know.

Learning

1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   22 January 2016

Better contact me 9748465552. I am practicing advocate in Bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register