Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (director)     26 April 2015

Jurisdiction of consumer court

Dear Sir,

I got gas filled in the AC FOR which he had given warranty of 1 year but now after 1 month there is no gas in AC,

As my AC is installed in East Delhi and he provided me service in East Delhi and AC company is at West Delhi, So please tell me could i file a case against the company in Consumer Court of East Delhi 

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2015

You can submit the complaint in consumer courts where the company resides or carries on business or has a branch office 

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     26 April 2015

IF YOUR DEALER IS IN EAST DELHI YOU CAN FILE IN EAST DELHI  FORUM IF THERE IS NO COMMON FORUM FOR BOTH EAST AND WEST DELHI PLEASE THAT WAY JURISDICTION ARISES UNLESS YOU MOVE THE STATE COMMISSION DELHI, IF THE COST PAID QUALIFIES YOU TO FILE BEFORE STATE COMMISSION

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 April 2015

It is according to the police station of the business of opposite party, West Delhi District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum Janakpuri, New Delhi in your case.

mahesh (director)     29 April 2015

thanks all for sharing wonderful information

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2015

You have grievances against the service of the company who rendered service in East delhi, so why do you bother about the company's actual location.  You can go ahead with the jurisdiction accordingly.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2015

your contract was executed in East Delhi.  SO you can have it in East Delhi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register