Jurisdiction of civil judge court or district court or famil

minor want to restrain mother from withdraw fdrs made in name of minors in which(fdrs) his mother is guardian .he has filed a civil suit  in court of civil judge through his father for injuction to restrain her .custody of minor is not granted to any one by court .strained relation ship of mother and father living separetly .court dismissed suit on ground that it should be filed in family court as barred by family court act 1984 u/s 7 (c).appeal is pending in district court .any citation for jurisdiction of family court


The District court is the jurisdictional court for family matters.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu