Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   07 December 2016

Judgement postponed

Dear Experts,

I'm eagerly waiting for judgement day but it got postponed as judge got transferred, this is really frustating, i lost hope of indian judicial system..

this is sixth year running unable to do anything, respondent lawyer trying as much as possible to drag the case and even he has not filed arguments but last judge gave judgement date and escaped..

I heard the new judge wont give judgement on the first day itself as he dont know anyting about the case?

kindly advise how to get judgement from new judge on short period?

Regards,

Srinivas

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 December 2016

Srinivas please keep trust on judiciary. You had some myth about the system. As u had wait for past 6 years show that u have petions.

New judge can go through the record available and give the judgement according to fact of case.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 December 2016

Specification of time limits has emerged as a distinctive feature of process reforms across jurisdictions that have been able to quantifiably minimise judicial delay, Insertion of another timeframe that was pivotal to curbing delays was introduced in 2002.I hope No delay in coming years as technology, computers etc. will do to take care off. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register