Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirmal kumar (student)     13 February 2016

Judge refuse to implement cost or ex-parte for non rep of op

Dear sir

i have a consumer case against Tvs motors at chengalpattu {T.N} filed on august 2014 PARTY IN PERSON which is going on still at the 3rd stage of Written arguments {W.A} pending from op since 5 hearings when i request the judge, he stricly says i wont give ex-party order. then i asked for cost implement that too is not done. so i too rejected for accepting the W.A and replied in writting for the memo filed by the OP to open the stage for W.A. when i asked y it cant be given exparty under sec 13 (b) of cp act 1986

Plz help me out to know more about guidlines of exparte and cost implement for no representation of op and what should i do other than involving an advocate since i has already lost 3500 rs as fee . so i decided to fyt my case myself.

plz guide me what to do in this situation ?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 February 2016

You are the party in person. Find out the status of the case with section office in the court.

Nirmal kumar (student)     14 February 2016

The status is enquiry.. As i didnt accept the memo submitted by the op for accepting the W. A as the stage for WA was closed in previous hearing.

Nirmal kumar (student)     14 February 2016

The status is enquiry.. As i didnt accept the memo submitted by the op for accepting the W. A as the stage for WA was closed in previous hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register