Judge dismiss case when i force to decide today.

Hidden

I had a quarrel with wife in december 2010 at mediation centre. Mediator and incharge see my injury. I call police who did my MLC. I filed complaint in PS but they did not wrote FIR. After almost 7-8 months, I filled criminal complaint case in MM court. Judge refuse to ask police to register FIR. Then court ask for statements of my, my brother's, police and doctor. For long 5 years. Then it came for order on 02-01-2017 --give NDOH as too busy. 15-02-2017 -- again give NDOH, too busy. 28-03-2017.yesterday again giving NDOH as too busy. Yesterday again judge NDOH for order. I oppose for giving dates and dates from last 5 years. After an hour, I filled an application for either to decide my case today or dissmiss my case as withdrawn. I have some hard argument with judge. He then said to check order at 4 pm. Today when I check I found that he dismiss my case stating he is too busy with this & that and complainant insist for order or dismiss as withdrawn. Hence dismiss as withdrawn. Can I do anything now ?
 
Reply   
 
Lawyer

On what ground it iwas dismissed? you can have appeal or review of the same order till the your full satisfaction or proper legal relief obtained.

 
Reply   
 


Hidden

 
Reply   
 
Hidden

The ground is judge has no time and I insist to either decide today or dismiss as withdrawn.
 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
I had a quarrel with wife in december 2010 at mediation centre. Mediator and incharge see my injury.
I call police who did my MLC. I filed complaint in PS but they did not wrote FIR. After almost 7-8 months, I filled criminal complaint case in MM court.

Judge refuse to ask police to register FIR.
Then court ask for statements of my, my brother's, police and doctor. For long 5 years.

Then it came for order on
02-01-2017 --give NDOH as too busy.
15-02-2017 -- again give NDOH, too busy.
28-03-2017.yesterday again giving NDOH as too busy.

Yesterday again judge NDOH for order. I oppose for giving dates and dates from last 5 years. After an hour, I filled an application for either to decide my case today or dissmiss my case as withdrawn. I have some hard argument with judge. He then said to check order at 4 pm.

Today when I check I found that he dismiss my case stating he is too busy with this & that and complainant insist for order or dismiss as withdrawn. Hence dismiss as withdrawn.

Can I do anything now ?

"If a law is unjust a man is not only right to disobey it he is obligated to do so." - - Thomas Jefferson 3rd President of the US

You should be in US not INDIA.

In these circumstances you can,

1.  File one more petition in same court.  (but in that case why did you ask judge to dismiss your petition will be the first question of judicial office who will scrutinize your petition before accepting it) On this opposite partry will tell that you are insane and not of stable mind easily.  Proved via your idiotness of asking judge to decide case then and there or dismiss your case.  This will be advantage for all the opposite parties or future parties too, all will consider this dismissal of case as boon for their cases where you are involved.

 

On top of it you have put your photo on public platform?  I have seen idiotness, but this beats them all !!! Helping is at loss of words here.

 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Originally posted by : adv.bharat @ PUNE
On what ground it iwas dismissed? you can have appeal or review of the same order till the your full satisfaction or proper legal relief obtained.

In this case there is no appeal left.  Petitioner himself asked judge to dismiss the case.  He can either file fresh petition in same court or join wife (which I think is best method to solve this problem of temporary insanity)

 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
The ground is judge has no time and I insist to either decide today or dismiss as withdrawn.

You dont seem to realize the hugeness of the blunder that you have done.  Marriage needs patience.  Getting favourable orders from court needs the same patience.  Did your advocate not advise against this?

 
Reply   
 
N.A

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
I had a quarrel with wife in december 2010 at mediation centre. Mediator and incharge see my injury.
I call police who did my MLC. I filed complaint in PS but they did not wrote FIR. After almost 7-8 months, I filled criminal complaint case in MM court.

Judge refuse to ask police to register FIR.
Then court ask for statements of my, my brother's, police and doctor. For long 5 years.

Then it came for order on
02-01-2017 --give NDOH as too busy.
15-02-2017 -- again give NDOH, too busy.
28-03-2017.yesterday again giving NDOH as too busy.

Yesterday again judge NDOH for order. I oppose for giving dates and dates from last 5 years. After an hour, I filled an application for either to decide my case today or dissmiss my case as withdrawn. I have some hard argument with judge. He then said to check order at 4 pm.

Today when I check I found that he dismiss my case stating he is too busy with this & that and complainant insist for order or dismiss as withdrawn. Hence dismiss as withdrawn.

Can I do anything now ?

 

You first need to file apology with a petition to restore your case before the court.

 
Reply   
 
Hidden

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

You should be in US not INDIA.

YES, How about DUBAI ????



In these circumstances you can,

1.  File one more petition in same court.  (but in that case why did you ask judge to dismiss your petition will be the first question of judicial office who will scrutinize your petition before accepting it) On this opposite partry will tell that you are insane and not of stable mind easily.  Proved via your idiotness of asking judge to decide case then and there or dismiss your case.

 This will be advantage for all the opposite parties or future parties too, all will consider this dismissal of case as boon for their cases where you are involved.

 

Where is opposite party here ?   WHo is talking like idiots without going through question properly ? 

What wrong I did ? This case become a trial for me. 5 years, 22 hearings, thousands of rupees on advocates, reach court at 10, even 'chaprasi' talk like PM in court. Court staff did not allow us to sit inside court. Stand there like criminal and wait & hear for your voice. Name caller call from inside and voice did not come too far. I have to stand near gate like begger.  Visiting court from last 3 date unneceraly for order. Wait till 12 or 1pm and then NEXT DATE in 10 seconds.  Opposite party was not even called. What expectation I have with this judiciary ?

Leave tension of other cases. I have already contected almost 12 cases in session, MM, Family court, HC and SC also. from last 7 years.

 

On top of it you have put your photo on public platform?  I have seen idiotness, but this beats them all !!! Helping is at loss of words here.

Why should I hide my face ? What wrong I did ? Wrong person hide there face. Why should I ? Every advocate here put there pics. Are all IDIOTS ? ONLY CRIMINALS NEED TO HIDE THERE FACE. I don't.

 

In this case there is no appeal left.  Petitioner himself asked judge to dismiss the case.  He can either file fresh petition in same court or

"join wife (which I think is best method to solve this problem of temporary insanity)"
 Go through my profile and read all the questions I ask. Only one who bear knows the pain. 

 

 

You dont seem to realize the hugeness of the blunder that you have done.  Marriage needs patience.  

And only HUSBAND has teh contract with patience ? What would you do if your brother-in-law try to interfare in life of your soon to marry sister ?

 

Getting favourable orders from court needs the same patience.  Did your advocate not advise against this?

Patience ? 5 years and 22 hearings in this case. Total 221 hearings in various cases. 99 hearings till date in 498a, 25-30 hearings without evidance in 125 till date. Anticipatory bail cancellation in HC & SC by wife. Charge revision by wife at session. Contempt of case on ground of wrong order 2 times ( 1 time at HC). Visit court with whole family 5 times. Snatch 5 months young son, only child in family, not meet him since 7 years even after visiting rights.  

 AND YOU ASK ME FOR PATIENCE ? If I write all things it will be morning.
 

 

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

Search Forum:








×

  LAWyersclubindia Menu