LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sima   07 July 2015

Judge asked to my against partypay money to me

First of all thanks to all the lawyers who helped me here with previous problem regarding my divorce case . now in my recent court date  lawyer were absent due to some strike in hyderabad , but hearing continues . I asked judge permission to speak  and request her as my against party harrashing and i dont want any compromise ; she asked them; he said nothing just stay silent so that day my case Judge asked my against party to pay me 300 and said hold it ; as my judge little strict so i asked her once why they haveto pay 300 but shesaid just hold it . So i want to know what is this ? why that 300 for ..

Thanks & Regards 
Sima 

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

This is the fate of Indian men and foolishly they go to court where the judge asked to give penalty to wife for not appearing on hearing date,  The said 300 rupees is money you get for being a woman. Thats all.  If you were a man you would have to pay 300 rupees to wife.  The law of the land is like this, lenient towards woman, which is nothing but biased.  You could have as well taken that 300 bucks and spent it on Bahubali movie :-))

sima   07 July 2015

@Helping hand ..With due respect sir ,your word is full with insult to every women ,No girl will leave a man who really do cares .how can u accuse and insult that go and spend on Bahubali .
I dont want money or anything from a drunker and i didnt even asked money what ever my father gave at the time of marriage  ; i only wanted to leave that horrible life when i was forced to marry a 28 yr person (bicycle shopkeper )at the age of 16 because my father was poor and forced by relatives ,when i was the topper of my school .Still i studied  and now i am a software enginner at IBM so i dont need his money. i spend that money to needy just outside the court.

Dont say law is lenient towards women ,think the blackside the person faced . any way thanks for the info sir .

(Guest)

Dear querist,

Its not insult.  If woman does not attend court date for years and appears just before judgement is pronounced, court wont ask wife to give husband even 300 rupees.  but it will continue with next date.  The woman is seldom asked to cough up money for not attending court date.

In your case, it is law's way of giviing respect to woman which they deserve.  May be you felt bad or inappropriate to take that 300 rupees out of self respect, but women need to understand, when the court order opposite party to pay 300 or 1000 rupees woman also should accept coz it is for her own well being the court is ordered the opposite party to pay money to wife.  So next time take whatever comes your way.  Hope next time you will find better partner.  All the best.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     07 July 2015

Originally posted by : sima
@Helping hand ..With due respect sir ,your word is full with insult to every women ,No girl will leave a man who really do cares .how can u accuse and insult that go and spend on Bahubali .
I dont want money or anything from a drunker and i didnt even asked money what ever my father gave at the time of marriage  ; i only wanted to leave that horrible life when i was forced to marry a 28 yr person (bicycle shopkeper )at the age of 16 because my father was poor and forced by relatives ,when i was the topper of my school .Still i studied  and now i am a software enginner at IBM so i dont need his money. i spend that money to needy just outside the court.

Dont say law is lenient towards women ,think the blackside the person faced . any way thanks for the info sir .

@ Author 

you have married at the age of 16 hence your marriage is illlegal . We do understand you are a software engineer , so its better that sense prevails into you that your marriage is not a valid one .I find it amusing that you are seeking divorce. you are not interested in money also .

why do you get angry when helping hand has stated that law is lenient towards women .He is right . Read the DV act and than only whill you realise that it is gender biased act . I apperciate that you are atopper hence it would not be a hassle for you to study law to know the true fact .

Normally in software companies you will see a lot of such cases being filed like divorce , Domestic violence case ,498 A . The no of live in relationships too are a lot . 

you can marry again without any obstacles .

1 Like

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     07 July 2015

@ Seema, would you please elaborate what according to you is the characteristics of a husband and also do state the same for a wife.

1 Like

sima   08 July 2015

@Helping hand sorry  sir if i mistaken you .

@stanley, sir as u are asking why i am seeking of divorce  as i am unaware of many law as i am not a professional in this field like you , but in past when i hired a lawyer and he recomended to fill a divorce case  now  case is going on  . i just came to know about i can assume this void but court accepted case so now i have only way to fight .

sir , Kindly tell me do i have any choice . 

@NR DASH . not much characterstics required only Respect each other  ; Understand their views ,and care each other .

SuperHero (Manager)     08 July 2015

@ OP - Not to disrespect you or diverting the topic..

I see lot of Woman wants respect. But the Proverb says Give Respect and Take Respect.

Wish You Good Luck!!!!

stanley (Freedom)     09 July 2015

@ author 

Lawyer uncle will always recommend you to file a case of Divorce . Thats his profession as he has to earn his fees or else how is he going to survive . You have the option of withdrawing your case smiley.

Now bringing the bare facts before you .I have to presume that you have a ego problem and pride has come over you .

While you were in need this bycycle shop keeper was okay with you . 

Now that you are earning there is no need of a bycycle shop keeper for you thats your way of thinking in life  . Life is not about professions . Its a matter of give and take for hapiness to be achieved.Money is not every thing in life . Ego ,pride are some some of the sins we have to over come in life in order to achive grace and peace .

No matter what ever profession a person lives with due respect should be given to that person which are one of the Graces in life you have to achieve . 

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     26 July 2015

v.v. well said stanley.

its very correct.

i felt sorry for a guy whose wife left him for no reason 7 probably this could be the reason because when his earnings go super down & he suffered from physical problem his wife left him.

sima   01 September 2015

@stanley . Kindly read my above comment what has done with me there i didnt need him okay , i was forced to marry as my father was poor , dont just speak without reading everything. in your word if i am fighting against an alcoholic I am proud .Open Your eyes please

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     02 September 2015

Madam, my heartful condolences for you & also would like to wish you that you get a suitable life partner.

Just wondering to know, have you ever questioned yourself on a few things.

1. when you were forced to marry at very underage, why didnt you take a help of the legal system to get yourself seperated? Nullity of marriage rule was always applicable.
  2. You mentioned about a horrible life with your "x", is being alcoholic is being horrible with you or being a bi-cycle-shop-keeper as your husband is horrible with you?
  3. Have you ever tried to save this marriage, even if it was a mistake from your father? Have you ever approached to any counseller or your relatives to speak or may be threaten your husband if he was doing any violence with you? if you wanted to save this marriage, you would have got the entire legal system with you, & now when you want to come out of it, you would also get the same support from our legal system (not bcz gender biased law, bcz our legal system respects the women)
  4. With God's gress, today you're working with some XYZ MNC, which is very good..! and we really appreciate it, but, just think, if you would not have got this opportunity, would you have the same mindset to move out of this marriage?

Obviously, the problems which you faced you only can define those. but pls understand, no marriage is "problem-proof" its only our mindset and attitude that defines what are the expectations out of a marriage. Rest is upto you to decide. & about your first query is concerned, I believe, if you really dont want any money from your x, you can refuse to take and request the judge.

stanley (Freedom)     02 September 2015

Originally posted by : sima
@stanley . Kindly read my above comment what has done with me there i didnt need him okay , i was forced to marry as my father was poor , dont just speak without reading everything. in your word if i am fighting against an alcoholic I am proud .Open Your eyes please

@ author 

I read your post and i can read your mind . You play the mind game of each and everry person that comes in your path . I have to state that you did not need him but your father needed him to support you :-) . i have to state that your pride has taken overr you now !!

sima   03 September 2015

Originally posted by : I walk alone
Madam, my heartful condolences for you & also would like to wish you that you get a suitable life partner.

Just wondering to know, have you ever questioned yourself on a few things.

when you were forced to marry at very underage, why didnt you take a help of the legal system to get yourself seperated? Nullity of marriage rule was always applicable.
You mentioned about a horrible life with your "x", is being alcoholic is being horrible with you or being a bi-cycle-shop-keeper as your husband is horrible with you?
Have you ever tried to save this marriage, even if it was a mistake from your father? Have you ever approached to any counseller or your relatives to speak or may be threaten your husband if he was doing any violence with you? if you wanted to save this marriage, you would have got the entire legal system with you, & now when you want to come out of it, you would also get the same support from our legal system (not bcz gender biased law, bcz our legal system respects the women)
With God's gress, today you're working with some XYZ MNC, which is very good..! and we really appreciate it, but, just think, if you would not have got this opportunity, would you have the same mindset to move out of this marriage?

Obviously, the problems which you faced you only can define those. but pls understand, no marriage is "problem-proof" its only our mindset and attitude that defines what are the expectations out of a marriage. Rest is upto you to decide. & about your first query is concerned, I believe, if you really dont want any money from your x, you can refuse to take and request the judge.

sir ,
May be U are missunderstanding me . Hope my below answer clear ur thoughts .

1. i was just passed out my school ,so i have not  much knowldge of law ,what to do where to go. 

2. he is an alcoholic and beats me used my money given by my father for college fees , that was the concern ,

3. saving marriage, i went back many times ,many senior elderly try to convince him and his family , many village head involved still no changes, not till now . and even my father bring here take loan and gave him  money to open new shop , everything gone vain . 

4 .  when i filled my case i was still studying in my graduation and after a yr i got job ,so my job has nothing do with this case .

@ stanley  

sir
u have mistaken me , dont know why u fill my word is mind game any way, for your clarification after a 6 yr toture i filled case ,  and as u said my father needed him ,every father need a guy to support his daughter not to torture . so how can u say like this ?

My pride is not taken over me , my self respect is taken over me . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register