Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepakeshwar (Manager)     30 June 2015

Joint property

Dear Friends,

We have property which is belongs to myself and my sister ( Joint property ).

My sister passed aways bcoz of 304B Dowry death. and case is still in pending and arugment stage. 

Now the property is in my name and sister name ( Opposit laawyer is taking into consdieration that bcoz porperty is in my name and sister name, i have forced and put the falsed case against my sister family - which is really false statement they doing it )

My sister have one small girl child, where i am taking care for her from 2 years till now. now they want child bcoz of property..which i dont want to give the kid for those cruel people- where bcoz of properlty they will kill the kid also..

what is the safe thing for property to keep in safe hands to not to give those crule people who behind the money and property..please guide me

Regards

Deepak

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2015

Your kid will enjoy with her mothers joint property. Let kid enjoy the property. Why do you bother about the property ? Submit court order in sub-registrar office for transfer of the title to you solely. 

surjit singh (Assistant)     30 June 2015

If you are so much worried try to appoint a court receiver of the minor property

surjit singh (Assistant)     30 June 2015

If you are so much worried try to appoint a court receiver of the minor property

deepakeshwar (Manager)     01 July 2015

Thanks everyone for ur kind suggestion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register