Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Ashik (Business)     26 October 2010

Joint Patta Cancellation

Tamilnadu State:
To my Property(Punjai land-Document title) without any notice or enquiry, Revenue divisional officer(R.D.O) has issued Joint patta to the third party. After three years only i came to know. My caretaker told joint patta was ordered three years before so you can't  file a Revision petition in the Revenue appellant authorities(D.R.O). Then i asked my advocate how to cancel this joint patta from my individual patta, he told me to file a Title Declaration suit in the respective munsif court so that i have to pay 8% of stampduty.
My Question:
To cancel this Joint patta, is there anyway to file a case without this 8% of stampduty OR Any ideas?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 October 2010

Mr. Ashik,

Publication of declaration of patta under section 12 says that as soon as a declaration made by th officer under sub-section (2) of section 11 or by the court under clause (b) of sub-section (3) of that section, the officer shall publish a notification thereof in the Gazette and in a local newspaper of the district where the property is situaed or lies. please check up the publishing.

automailink (-)     15 April 2015

Sir Pls tell me Clearly .. Publication Means????? which Act section 12 or 11??? kindly resolve it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register