Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankara   30 January 2016

Joined property land query

Have a Good Day!

current situation of Land
in Agriculture land(2.5 acres) registered jointly(My grandfather and my grandmother) and Patta also had both names. My grandfather has 8 children namely my father ,one brother and six aunts.Now , My grandfather no more(died @ july 2008) and My grandmother living with my father.

is any possible to transfer this land to my father ?
can you plz guide to register Land

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     30 January 2016

if your grandfather had not made any will, then the property needs to be divided among all the legal heirs. So your father, uncle and aunts will also have their ownership in the property. If your Grand Mother, uncle and all the aunts give thier No Objection Certificate, then only that land will be transferred in the name of your father only.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Thanks Rohit Dalmia for valuable suggestion..

what is meaning "Jointly registered " ?

is my grand mother and my grandfather had 1.25 acres each (totally 2.5 acres) ? because this land registered at jointly

if my grandmother will to write to my father how to divide property 

Thanks Advance

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 January 2016

yes, jointly registered means equal sharing of the property.

since your grandmother is jointly registered, she can ask for transfer of the property in her name and then she can make a will or she can partition the property equally or all the legal heirs can give NOC in faour of your father name to be included in the property.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Nice Explanation,

possible for jointly regeister property(Land) converted into single ( that is My grandfather and My grandmother jointly registered property(Land),after that My grandfather died then that  property(Land) move to My grandmother whole (2.5 acres)).

above mentioned statment that am i correctly understod from ur above mail?  if yes which way approach to jointly Registered(My grandfather and My grandmother ) converted into single(My grandmother ).

can you plz guide me 

Thanks

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 January 2016

Yes. you understood properly. Your grandmother can get it transferred in her name too by producing death certificate to the authorities and by completing necessary formalitites and paper works.

mark jake   01 February 2016

The 50 multi-sector REITs in Canada have performed well over the last two decades, with the exception of an almost 10 percent decrease in the last year due to low oil prices, a growing housing bubble and a weak loonie, dan white edmonton. Despite the drop in REIT performance over the last year, they are still attractive to savvy investors who see the big picture. In those terms, Canadian REITs are a hot commodity, especially for foreign investors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register