LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddharth Aman   25 March 2018

Job verification

i am a resident of Patna, student of haldia, west bengal university.. i was once invovled in a dispute which happened between my year and the immediate juniors.. the junior who was injured went to police station and lodged an FIR against me and 4 of my classmates.. it happenes in October 2015. Neither official notice from police station were given to us nor we were called to the police station only the college suspension letter had the mention of it. 342/323/506/34 ipc were charged against us. one boy among us showed a medical report and he was not suspended... rest all four of us were suspended and charged a fine of 75000 total by the college ,the boy who showed medical report recieved a summons letter on 22 th dec 2017 and the summons date is on 2nd april 2018
apart from this boy nobody has recieved this summon letter from the court and the person who has complained has also not recieved the summons letter.. i am preparing for govt jobs.. m very much scared about the document verification procedures...
i even dont know that wheather there is a case running against me.. can all the summons letter get misplaced at a time. what should i do???

Learning

9 Replies

So i should wait .. n when will i know that there is nthng against me

aman is my orignal name

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2018

you need correct information for filing attestation form.

You can check facts from the police station.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2018

Preferably approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel(s) of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters and having successful track record …and worth his/her salt…and your counsel can inquire from court and PS and let you know of finer details and remedy…

If you wish and you can you may find on your own and approach your own counsel as suggested above…

Your counsel can render considered opinion thereafter..

This shall help you…

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2018

You must not conceal anything in any job application/employment application/affidavit etc that you have to sign…

If you don’t conceal you shall have the scope to get relief from courts ….if recruiter acts otherwise..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2018

do nto indulge ito any litigation even if you get an advocate of unshakabale reputation and integrity or with successful track record.

You are just terminated by way of which you are eligible to apply again in govt.  do not force them to file FIR on you.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

siddharth Aman   26 March 2018

sir can i know your email id??

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2018

first you check the facts from the court/thana whether any case is pending on you or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register