Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh sharma   06 February 2017

Job related

dear respected sir and madam,

i mukesh sharma want to know something related to probation period of class 4th jobs...Currently i  working in health department of jammu and kashmir as class 4th employee.My joining date is 3rd october 2016,it means i had completed  a period of 4 months of job only while the period of probation is 2 years mentioned in order copy...can i take a study leave for my higher studies  from march 2017 for two years as I am not satisfied with the present job in health department of jjammu and kashmir of india.......

please reply 

Learning

2 Replies

Originally posted by : mukesh sharma

please reply

i mukesh sharma want to know something related to probation period of class 4th jobs...Currently i  working in health department of jammu and kashmir as class 4th employee.My joining date is 3rd october 2016,it means i had completed  a period of 4 months of job only while the period of probation is 2 years mentioned in order copy...can i take a study leave for my higher studies  from march 2017 for two years as I am not satisfied with the present job in health department of jjammu and kashmir

Originally posted by : mukesh sharma

please reply

i mukesh sharma want to know something related to probation period of class 4th jobs...Currently i  working in health department of jammu and kashmir as class 4th employee.My joining date is 3rd october 2016,it means i had completed  a period of 4 months of job only while the period of probation is 2 years mentioned in order copy...can i take a study leave for my higher studies  from march 2017 for two years as I am not satisfied with the present job in health department of jjammu and kashmir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register