LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (sse)     24 April 2013

Job lost

I was working in some company untill the end of the 2011.

One day I got a mail from one indian software consulting company saying that there is a vacancy in foreign country.So I sent my resume and I was selected for this company.I clearly asked that if it is permanent position I will join otherwise I am not interested.They told that it is permanent position.And also we had an agreement that for minimum one year duration.They sent offer letter with first three months probationary period.So I joined in that company and they sent to foreign country.With this company I am working in client location.I got lot of apprreciations from the client and my performance is good.After 3 months I became a permanent employee.

Between client and the company there will be contract for 6 months. Every 6 moths they will renewal their contract.I don't know what happened, that their contract is not extended(between the client and company). So they sent back to India.They atleast didn't give notice to me.They have given experience letter and releaving letter to me. I asked atleast give job in India.I sent lot of mail but no respond.I don't have job now.Now it is full recision and vacancies.I had a family with 2 children.So how can I survive my family.

Can I send notice to this company for this loss.If yes can I send from my hometown beacuse it will be secure for me.

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

Kumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register