Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   30 November 2015

Jewellery bills

Dear Sir,

ow to raise RTI to Sales Tax department in Andhra Pradesh, Could you Please tell me the procedure??

Is it possible to file RTI in online?? I want to raise to SalesTax Department on Fake jewellery bills that my wife produced in the Court and Demanding to return back all her gold articles? Please advice on it sir? I searched over internet but there is no way to raise RTI for Sales Tax department?

Learning

5 Replies

mohan   30 November 2015

RTI deppt does not have records of all bills raised by any shopkeeper in the city. you will have to put pressure on the shopkeeper to deny the bills in court. bribe him, bribe a sales tax officer to put pressue on him or find a personal common friend....... only he can help u....and whose statement will value the most. 

other than him.... bribe his actt. / ask for his actt. records and then challenge them in court. once you put undue pressure on him....he as an outsider may not be keen to involve much and hence would take his bill as fake. make him come to courts as much as possible... trust, no one is interested to do so. 

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 December 2015

How pathetic and disgusting is it that someone is publically promoting bribery and unfair means to a querist on s forum like this which seeks to promote legal Awareness. Shame on people Like you . I'm surprised that no other member has objected till now

Srinivasan (IT)     01 December 2015

There are different menthods to tackle and make prove that the bills are false.

1. You obtain a certified copy of the bill from the court and make an enquiry about your self that the jewelley shop is there or not in the address mentioned in the bill.

2. Yu have to summons the jeweller to the court and veryfy the records that this bill details are properly entered in her records on that particular date without any correction or mistake.

3. By the available details you can write to the sales tax commissioner weather the VAT tax of this particular bill number is received to the state government or yu can summons the sales tax officials to the court with their VAT tax received particulars.

mohan   02 December 2015

Augustine..... are u an advocate ?? In india ?? then u must know...advocates lie the most to win a case for their clients..... dont they ?? If you are so "HONEST" you cannot live in this country... dear !! 

I am a querist, facing many problems due to the divorce proceddings with all false allegations.....and now have learnt that "I JUST HAVE TO WIN.....BY ANY MEANS.. !! I DO NOT CARE IF BECAUSE OF THAT I GO TO HELL AFTER DEATH.... BUT CANNOT MAKE MY CURRENT STATE HELL............ ... BRIBE IS NOTHING AS COMPARED TO OTHER FALSE ALLEGATIONS PEOPLE PUT TO HARM OTHERS ....... " 

You must have heard the hindi saying  -  - PEHLA PATHAR WOH MAARE, JISNE KOI PAAP NA KIYA HO" ..

anyways....i still stick to my lines... the querist has to win a case and who bothers ethically or not..  

AND just to add to Srinivasan - VAT was introduced in India... in 2005. So, if the wedding was before that...even VAT records cannot be taken out. In that case, my other suggestions would help. 

Srinivasan (IT)     03 December 2015

Yes, I agree that VAT tax was introduced in 2005 but before that sales tax was there for purchasing the jewellery it will be 2-3 % deponds on various states in India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register