LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar R   07 October 2017

JOINT PATTA ISSUE

Hi All, My grandfather has owned a lands from government before 1950 include 3 survey nos with joint patta, and have got patta for one survey no among 3, and for the rest two lands he didn't get it. And we realized after he passed away, We have the old adangal and chitta already. But we don't know how to get patta for subdivisioned lands of us. Since it is joint patta, the name of the owner is showing in the chitta as the first owner XXX. In government office they are asking your grandfather name is not mentioned in chitta. It is joint patta but for others I mean for first owner XXX. But the land is in our control. Pls advise to get a patta from this issues.

Learning

6 Replies

manoj   07 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 October 2017

What ere the conditions of the grant? Who is in possession/occupationof the land?

Rajkumar R   06 November 2017

Hi venu, presently it's an empty land now. Can it is possible to get a patta? Under our possession.

manoj   06 November 2017

Yes you have right for getting patta , basing on possession Manoj Advocate

But officials denying, says provide the proof of your grandfather owns this land.but government given the land to him by his ownership on agriculture. can I Know what will be the proof would govt used to given for landholders. Pls advise. Since I have checked EC up to 1956 and chitta up to date, but his name is not have mentioned. Pls advise

But officials denying, says provide the proof of your grandfather owns this land.but government given the land to him by his ownership on agriculture. can I Know what will be the proof would govt used to given for landholders. Pls advise. Since I have checked EC up to 1956 and chitta up to date, but his name is not have mentioned. Pls advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register