List of documents required to be submitted by the Issuers at the time of joining NSDL:-
1. Letter of intent cum Master Creation Form (ie application in prescribed format - enclosed).
2. Certified true copies of Audited Annual Reports for last two years.
3. Certified true copy of Memorandum of Association / Articles of Association.
4. Copies of listing/trading permission/confirma tion letter received from the stock exchanges with Distinctive Number Range (DNR) for listing of all its shares (for listed companies).
5. Copy of the latest Secretarial Audit Report submitted to the stock exchanges (for listed companies)
6. Confirmation letter from Registrar and Transfer Agent for common registry in the enclosed format (applicable for listed companies, optional for unlisted company, hence required only if (unlisted) company has opted for common registry)
7. Book value certificate in the enclosed format (for unlisted companies)
8. Undertaking from company in the enclosed format (for private limited companies).
9. Form 2 from ROC for all issues if any after the last balance sheet date. Book Value Certificate after the date of last allotment.
10. Form No. 5 if there is any variation in face value of shares or reduction in capital after the last balance sheet date.
11. If the company is already admitted in CDSL, the ISIN activation letter from CDSL to be submitted.