LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyadarshee goutam (student)     28 March 2013

Its a do or die situation

helo  everyone, its sonal here.....i m 20+ from assam and i love a guy of age 20+. we are both of same age . i m from rajput caste.....residential at bihar..my family is strictly against it..and i dont want to marry to any other guy....my parents are bitting me,are torturing me and forcing to marry on thier will.they are doing every arrangement of marrige queitly and i m nt informed at all. they are thinking that they will directly put to the wedding .  but please help i dont to live with my parents anymore.and i donnt want to marry that guy also..

the guy to whom i love is in support with me but he is not ready for the marriage as he have not completed his studies..and we want atleast a one and half year to be settled...

now its your turn to advice me with every possible ideas to protect myself from my parents is thier any way to leave my family and they will not able to do anything to me ...please help i cant resist it anymore..my father is a inspector in cisf. .  plz plz plz help me to get rid of all these.i m ready to live my family but i want everything to be done with the legal way. thank u

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Betaji,

Bura toh lagega jarur aapko ye advice padhke.

20 and your BF also round about 20, studying yet, its not a grave mistake to fall in love, but love only does not feed tummy.

Your parents want to get you married off due to many obvious reasons taakki bojh hatjaaye, aur unke bahon mein ek poti ya pota aajaye.

not their fault anyway, as elders they think like that only.

But when your BF itself not ready why take risk of risking life with him?

RIsk dono lena chahiye, asar baad mein, agar pyaar mein kuch risk lene ka takat nahi toh pyar karke kya fayda?

Mean to say that, it will take a lot of time for your BF to settle in life, he may change over time, and he may forget you over a period of time.

So think, try convincing your BF to talk to your parents, if he has the guts, then ask for a time limit and that he wont betray you in such time limits, and see where it goes after your BF speaks to your parents.

He wont speak, still playing same tune that he need more time.

Move on.  What your parents are telling is the best option available next!

That was a heartfelt advice.

Now legal advice.

Want to marry, go seek protection from local police station, they will get you married, but would suggest the same what I suggested above, before getting you both married.

(Guest)
agree with helping hand. Obey your parents and God bless you

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     29 March 2013

Forced marriage is illegal. Write an email to national commission for women, state commission for women, state director general of police, chief minister, and also to cisf head requesting him to talk to your father.

www.mehnat.in

ragz hyder (PM)     29 March 2013

bhaiyya manish ji aaj kal aap itna krranti poorvak salaah kyon de rahe ho...poora desh ko laa daloge kya...pichle salaah amin to aapne newspaper bhi likha tha ....chaliye ab ke liye woo sujhaav nahi diya :)

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 March 2013

I do agree with helping hand advice.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2013

agree with Helping hand.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     29 March 2013

NO MORE SUGESSTION IS REQUIRED AFTER READING HELPING HAND. GOOD

priyadarshee goutam (student)     29 March 2013

i want any contact no of any women organisation at jorhat ,in assam or any women protection organaisations..plz provede me

I love my parents (law)     29 March 2013

Helping hand has given wonderful suggestion.No need to add anything.Pls

Do not think about same marriage etc.this is age of eduaction or say all round development.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register