Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Roy (-)     16 July 2014

Itr4 no account case

Dear Sir,

My mother want to file ITR4 return as a stock market trader.For my mother 44AA and 44AB is not applicable then in ITR4 balance sheet section no account case what does mean by a)Amount of total sundry debtor b)amount of total sundry creditor c)amount of total stock in trade d)amount of the cash balance.

For example my mother has account at Angel Broking..then my mother ledger a/c balance in Angel which portion amount goes to above mentioned category.Kindly help on that matter.Particularly confused about sundry creditor and sundry debtor amount.

Learning

2 Replies

Salil Chatterjee (ADVOCATE)     19 July 2014

Your mom's account has in Angel Broking and your mom has transfer some amount in this demat account and out of that she has purchased some share and may be there is some balance remaining in this account. This amount comes under Sundry Debtor and if any amount felt due as on 31st march for purchase of share under margin money  then that amount will come under sundry creditor.  

Sundry Debtor means amount receivable from customer and Sundry Creditor means amount payble to sundry creditor.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     22 July 2014

You are very well defined by Adv. chatterjee sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register