LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akansha (HR)     23 January 2014

Issuing authority denying obc certificate

Today I went to the concerned authority in Panchkula (Haryana) to submit the file for OBC certificate but they refused to accept my file saying that I was born in a different state (Punjab). Below are the complete details:

- I am a haryana resident from the past 16 years and also have the residence certificate which was issued 7 years ago. My name is also there in the ration card which was made 12 years back.

- I already have the Backward Class certificate issued by the same authority in the year 2005.

- I got the complete report done from the councillor of my ward as well as the Munincipal Corporation's ZTO regarding my caste and creamy layer status. They did everything that was required from their end.

- Since I was born in punjab, my birth certificate was issued from my birth place in punjab. So these guys concerned (issuing authority in Panchkula) for OBC certificate said that I cannot get the OBC certificate since I was born in Punjab. 

My family has been living in Haryana since 1997 but still they are refusing to make my OBC certificate. Even I have completed my schooling and graduation from Haryana. Now if I go to the issuing authority in Punjab then they will also refuse since I am a Haryana resident.

Is it right on their part (Haryana issuing authority) denying the certificate? Please guide me how should I proceed further, I urgently need this certificate. I have all the documents that are mentioned in the list of documents, required to get an OBC certificate.

Regards,

Akansha

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register