Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran (software engineer)     29 December 2010

Issue with tatkal reissue passport

Hi everybody,

I am Kiran Kumar from hyderabad, presently working in mumbai for last 2 years.

Recently last month(Nov 21 2010) my passport got expired as it completed 10 years.

I have applied tatkal reissue passport on Dec-10-2010, but I applied from hyderabad, as it is my perminent address and my previous passport also issued there. So while coming to the present address colum, I didnt mention my mumbai address as i dont have any address proofs, but for my hyderabad address i have telephone bill as i am paying every month telephone bill and rent in hyderad. Hence i have mentioned my perminenet address as my present address by thinking there wont be any police verification for passport reissue.

After one week police came for verification and he got to know that I work in mumbai, and my present address is wrong, then he was saying with my father, you people are cheating government, for this you will have to pay 5000 penalty and you can not apply for passport for one year. After 3 days i got my passport throught courier.

Now what i have to do, will they revoke my passport which is reissued on tatkal basis ?? I applied for IELTS exam also, if they revoke my passport i cannot write my exams. if I would can not apply for passport for next one year, then I would be uneligible for australia immigration.

Please some one guide me what to do now, my future depends on this passport.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,

Kiran Kumar

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT PASSPORT IS ISSUED AFTER VERIFICATION OF ADDRESS AND AFTER COMPLETING ALL FORMALITIES AND DOCUMENTATION.AS YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED PASSPORT .KINDLY NOTE THAT ENTIRE PROCEDURE IS OVER.SO GOOD LUCK.DO NOT UNNECESSARILY GET DISTURBED BY PERSONS WHO TRY TO TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE AUTHORITY THEY HAVE.GOOD LUCK.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 December 2010

Dont worry you have got already passport.

Kiran (software engineer)     30 December 2010

Thanks a ton Mr.Nandkumar

Kiran (software engineer)     30 December 2010

Thank you Mr.Rajeev

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register