LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranali   07 August 2019

Issue of NOC to the seller

Hi, I am buying a flat at Dadar west, Mumbai. My home loan is sanctioned by HDFC. As per the process, bank requires NOC from the society in the format given by HDFC. Seller of the flat gave the application to the society for the same. However, Society refused to give NOC as per HDFC format. Because of this, it will be difficult for me to avail the loan from the bank. We both seller as well as buyer discussed with the society to issue us NOC. But society is not giving NOC as per bank format as they do not want to understand legal language of the bank format. Please advise what will be the best way to get NOC as per the HDFC format? Also, where and how we can complain? And it has to be done by the seller or buyer?

Learning

4 Replies

Nikita Parekh   07 August 2019

You can approach Registrar of Co-operative Societies against the Society.

Pranali   07 August 2019

Thanks Nikita. But can you give me the details as what documents are required to launch the complaint, what is the time frame to sort out this?

Pranali   07 August 2019

Thanks Nikita. But can you give me the details as what documents are required to launch the complaint, what is the time frame to sort out this?

Nikita Parekh   08 August 2019

You can share/ inbox your email address

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register