Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partap Singh (Security Officer)     03 January 2013

Issuance of death certificate

Dear Sir/Madam

Issue of Death Certificate - Late Smt. Balwant Kaur Alias Asha Rani W/o Late Sh. Ramdhan

Date of Death: 27 May 2012 at 0300 hrs.

Dear Sir

My mother-in-law as mentioned above expired in PGIMS Rohtak on 27 May 2012. She was called by two names due to Hindu marriage BALWANT KAUR alias ASHA RANI W/o Late Sh. Ramdhan. After death when we applied for the death certificate in respective office of PGIMS after a stipulated period, the issue section has refused to issue the death certificate mentioning that death certificate can be issued only on one name, the matter was referred to Dy. Suptd. Thereafter we requested to Dy. Suptd. Dr. Sahu to resolve the matter from his end, he also stated the same, somehow we agreed upon to get the death certificate on the name of Balwant Kaur, as almost in every document the name is mentioned as BALWANT KAUR ALIAS ASHA RANI, so i asked to issue the certificate as mentioned in the record of PGI as Balwant kaur.

Her particulars mentioned in the records of PGIMS Rohtak is BALWANT S/O RAMDHARI and they are not matching with original names. the mistake of both parties are there, from our side the correct name was not spelled out and the PGIMS staff has not mentioned proper name ont he documents, as doctors are least interested to ask for the correct information.

But after sometime Dr. Sahu Dy. Superintendent refused to issue the certificate as he said there is no provision to mention alias between the names and refused to issue the certificate on any condition suggested by him. Neither he refused not he issued the certificate, i requested him with folded hands many a times to issue the same on one name as suggested by him, but he refused the same, i would like to mention that i have approached PA to Dean Mr. Dua also for the same in person for help, Dr. Sahu was sitting in front of him and there also he stated that now you forget it, PGI will not issue certificate to you its better you get by other means from other office(his intention was that i should get the same from DC office Rohtak). He has harassed me mentally, physically and financially, just because I am a MANGO MAN (aam adami) of the state. You can understand that since last 27 May 12 he is satisfying his ego by means of not issuing the death certificate. I have requested him with both folded hands that please do the needful. I directly blame Dr. Sahu for harassment we are facing, and he is fully responsible for the act which he is doing willfully against us to harass by all means.

It is requested that PGI administration may be asked for the explanation for not issuing the death certificate and why Dr. Sahu is harassed us mentally and physically that too willfully.

I just want death certificate, I am ready to submit the desired documents / proofs required for the same. So that death certificate is issued without any further delay.

On dated 27 Nov. 12 that is today my brother-in-law Mr. Vikas Pahwa requested the department concern once again to issue the death certificate, and the conclusion of staff working there is that they are unable to make a one line decision including Dr. Sahu, on what name they should issue the death certificate. Since morning Mr. Vikas Pahwa S/o Late Smt. Balwant Kaur Alias Asha Rani is standing and making requests to concerned officials including Dr. Sahu. It is totally irresponsible administration of PGIMS that they have made us to walk around one office to other since last 6-7 months and they are doing nothing. It is requested that please please take up and resolve the matter at the earliest. Kind help is anticipated from your end at the earliest.

Please reply at the earliest.

Please guide forward path.

I will be so greatful to you all.

I have raised the matter with Dean PGIMS Rohtak and Director Grievances Haryana Sarkar Chandigarh and also with Registrar Death and Birth Rohtak.

But they have not addressed my grievance or they haven't helped me out to get the death certificate.

Partap Singh Gaba

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register