Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahaboob Ahmed   12 July 2018

Is ulc mandate when lrs is received

Dear Lawyer 

We recently purchased a plot of 633 sq yards out of 1055 sq yards in Attapur village , Rajendra Nagar Mandal Hyderabad . LRS and Land use certificate is received for the plot .  ( LRS is subjected to ULC clearance )

I was told that sub-regsitrar would not register the property if it falls under ULC as they have a check at thier side before . The registration was smooth and the sub registrar didnt raise any flags. Also, when we checked with the ULC office, they said that it is the responsibility of the sub-registrar to check if the land falls under ULC category .

My question is 

1) Would i still need ULC clearance on the plot ?

2) One of the madantory documents for ULC application is letter from the sub-registrar asking for NOC. In this case, since the sub-registrar didnt raise the flag during registration ,how would he provide the letter for NOC ?

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2018

As per my understanding ULCA is no more in practice in AP (erstwhile).  Now that you have got title deeds in your name duly registered, do not bother about what has happened, as there is no mistake or negligence in your part.  The problem if any may come only in conversion of land and usage of land as per master plan.   If that area is already developed, you need not worry about that formality also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register