LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 October 2013

Is this true about intercastemarriage?

I heard if intercaste marriage done,both people will get benefit of relxations given to lower caste people

any pointers?

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
Yes. Stove, Solar stove etc many options, even you might get govt job too.

can you please give me circuler number

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 October 2013

1.  I differ to views expressed by @ Helping Hand

2.  Yes, what you heard is true.

3.  For the implementation of PCR Act 1955 Government of India has launched a scheme for the encouragement  of  Inter-Caste  Marriage  and  object  of  the  scheme  is  to  diminish  Caste consciousness  among  the  people  and  to  encourage  Inter-Caste  Marriage.  This is a 50:50 sharing basis scheme of Govt. of India / State Government. Under this scheme an amount of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- as per implementing State Notification Rules will be paid to the Scheduled Castes bride / bridegroom.

4.  Conditions of Eligibility:

-    Both the spouses should be citizen of India and one of the spouse should  be scheduled caste and both of them should  be  permanent  resident of  State where party to such marriage(s) is applying

-    He / she has not taken any benefit under similar scheme. This scheme is for where one spouse belongs to SC and the other is non-SC/ST/OBC.

-    The grant shall be given only for the first marriage.

-    The beneficiary can apply for incentive after one year for the date of marriage.

5.  Procedure of implementation of the scheme:

-    The eligible couples will submit application to the Project Officer-Cum-District Welfare Officer / District Welfare Officer of the district.

-    The application  should  be  supported  with  duly  attested Xerox copy of  the marriage registration certificate issued by Marriage Registration Officer.

-    The applicant will submit duly attested Xerox copy of the Scheduled Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.

-    The applicant will also submit a certificate of one of the spouse that he / she belongs to non SC, ST and OBC. This is mandatory.

-    Two copies of Joint Photograph of the couple duly attested to be fixed on the body of the application.

-    Address Proof of the couple (Electricity Bill, Ration Cards etc.) is to be submitted.

-    Age proof of both the couples is to be submitted.

-    The applicant will furnish a self declaration that he / she has not received incentive for inter-caste marriage previously.

-    The claim of incentive for inter-caste marriage will not be claimed as a matter of Right.

6.  The applicant will submit the application before the P.O-Cum-D.W.O/D.W.O of the district.

7.  The P.O-Cum-D.W.O will verify the facts stated in the application. He will send his recommendation along with enquiry report and original applications with supporting documents to Commissioner, B.C.W. Directorate. P.O.-cum- D.W.O / D.W.O will retain the Xerox copy of the original application and one copy of the Joint Photograph of the couple in his office.

8.  On receipt of the applicants duly recommended B.C.W. Directorate will examine the same and send the same to the B.C.W Department with their comments

9.  Do note, no old cases which have been already sanctioned will be entertained.

10. For more details (Circular no. / Form etc.) contact your State’s B.C.W. Department as role of Advocate(s) is ruled out in seeking such (State) benefits that you are enquiring before me unless you want to hire one on retainership fees to seek such benefits!

[Last reply]

Hi

I mainly looking for age relaxation for upsc mpsc

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 October 2013

Then ask supplementary question under ‘Others’ Forum category instead of investing time of Family Law experts inviting attention to your last question here under 'Family Law' forum! I mean to question your wisdom; what does relaxation of age in MPSC / UPSC has relevance in Family law Forum ?

1.    Be it so, the age criteria (relaxation) in asked context are as follows;

-      19 to 33 years - Open Category

-      5 years relaxation for SC / ST, Players (Winners of such Awards).

-      5 years limitation for Ex-servicemen Army / SSC.

-      Age 45 years for disabled persons (Certificate is a must).

[Last reply in concluding context]

it was marriage related question,sir

so asked

sorry if wrong forum

but suppose husband in open married sc st wife ,he get age relaxation?

it was marriage related question,sir

so asked

sorry if wrong forum

but suppose husband in open married sc st wife ,he get age relaxation?

great india (manager)     02 October 2013

1.but when the marraige breaks ..if husband belongs to open....he is slammed with a 498/dv/125and

2. poa in complemantary......atrocity charges.......
3. i am facing the same........
4. so document everything properly right from the start.
5. gd luck for your married life......stay happy and in peace......:)

but open spouse can get benefit for age relaxation?

ps ;i asked coz its marriage related doubt

sorry if wrong forum

sorry for double replies

some issue with net

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register